Ultiworld Ultiworld DG

Sin The Fields: Jaxgate Cannongate Reactgate, All-Star Tour, July 4th [Presented By Layout Ultimate]

This podcast is presented by Layout Ultimate Gloves and Taiga Ultimate; all opinions are those of the hosts. Please support the brands that make Ultiworld possible and shop at Layout Gloves and Taiga Ultimate.

Pat and Tad break down the Jacksonville Cannons fiasco, talk with Qxhna Titcomb and members of the All-Star Tour, and rejoice over the new freedom of July 4th.

Sin The Fields: Jaxgate Cannongate Reactgate, All-Star Tour, July 4th

Programming Note: We have switched podcast hosts! You can now follow Ultiworld and Sin The Fields on Spreaker. The podcast is also available on iTunes, Stitcher, RSS, Google Play, and your other favorite podcasting apps.

Got a question or comment for an upcoming show? Call our hotline: (302) 448-ULTI (8584)

Originally published at: http://ultiworld.com/2016/07/15/sin-fields-jaxgate-cannongate-reactgate-star-tour-july-4th/

Guys. You spoke about missing RSD…go to reddit. Are y’all not watching/reading the reddit responses? It’s RSD on crack.

I needed to say this so badly, I created a profile (pain in the ass) just to tell you. If you don’t see this…damnit, I want my 3 minutes back.