Ultiworld Ultiworld DG

All-Region 2018: New England (D-III Women’s)

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff40c82e648>

Who are the best players in the New England region? This is an open thread to discuss All-Region nominations, All-Freshman nominations, coaching awards, and more. Stay positive and keep it civil.

I can only talk about the teams I have seen. I have seen all of these teams from the perspective of a bates student.

Bates-
Josie Gillett, still probably the best player in the region she can do anything. Olivia Gomez, continues to be one of the dominating defensive forces in the region. She is always under the disc or running through it. You will definitely see her in the endzone a lot. Cameron Johnson, freshman cutter with some of the most athleticism I have seen. Liz Casey, also freshman cutter who gets open at will. Bates has other players worthy of nomination but these are some of the ones that stick out to me.

Bowdoin- Webster is definitely one of the best handlers around. Great throws and really good scoring ability near the red zone. Keebler, fierce cutter with pretty good bounce and amazing hands.

Williams- the tall blond girl(sorry don’t know your name) seems to have some glue or something she puts on her gloves. Really good at getting open and always seems to come down with the disc. Also there is a brown hair handler that has sick hucks. I don’t know her name either but she had amazing throws upwind and downwind.

Midd- All their handlers. They have pretty sick break throws.

Haley Lecinsky may be the tall blond cutter on Williams you are thinking of-- Ultiworld All-American D3 second team last year as a junior
Mia Wang might be the handler? or maybe Ava Anderson? both are ballers

1 Like