Ultiworld Ultiworld DG

All-Region 2018: Northwest (D-III Women’s)

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff40bd85b10>

Who are the best players in the Northwest region? This is an open thread to discuss All-Region nominations, All-Freshman nominations, coaching awards, and more. Stay positive and keep it civil.

As a player for the UPS men’s team, I would like to nominate Emma Piorier from UPS Clearcut for All-Freshman, she works very hard on the field and consistently dominates her match up. She attended U-20 tryouts and is currently trying out for a spot on Seattle Riot’s roster.

Also from Clearcut I would like to nominate Sarah Davidson and Mickela Heilicher for all-region, Sarah has a nasty flick huck and makes great decisions, she has huge bids as well. Mickela takes control from the handler position and leads one of the most consistent offences of the region.

I would like to nominate Emma Mickelson from PLU Reign Women for All-Freshmen. She is a threat both as a handler and cutter. Emma walks on to the field with confidence while also staying humble and willing to help anyone.

I would also like to nominate Jennica Kelm and Genny Boots. Jennica’s versatility as both handler and cutter makes her a threat all over the field. Her speed and sick flick hucks make her a difficult match up for anyone. Genny is the play maker on the field who dominates as handler. Her defense on both person and zone lead to so many turnovers. She embodies the Spirit of the Game through half time dances, Spirit Circles, and her love for the game.