Ultiworld Ultiworld DG

All-Region 2022: North Central (D-III Men's)

Who are the best players in the North Central region? This is an open thread to discuss All-Region nominations, All-Freshman nominations, coaching awards, and more. Stay positive and keep it civil.

If you grew up in the harsh winters of the North Central, you’d know. You would have put in the work day in and day out in the gym when its -20 degrees out. Can’t say the same for players in the south. Run lap after lap in the field house, day after day, week after week. With all your teammates by your side. The comradery is unmatched. Hog the disc, play lazy d, disrespect the spirit of the game - not even options.

Stay out of this thread with any other weak names. Out here in the North Central D-3 Men’s, there is a clear front runner. Of all the players, only one stands out and you know who it is. The best player in the region - nay- the country… is Will Brandt. Pen that name into the books, he is here to stay.

I’m not as familiar with players form the Northwoods conference, therefore I apologize in advance.
Here are some players that deserve some recognition.

Grinnell - (Jacob cowan)
Michigan Tech - (Matthew Krause, Clayton Donajkowski)
Carthage - (Jimmy Chaudoin)
Luther - ( Griffin Glassel)
UWP - ( Maximilian Nytko, Max Kisting)
St Olaf - (Will Brandt)

Jacob Cowan is a beast! Goosed one of St Olaf’s AUDL players on a route deep. He got the wheels and the cannon you want.

I’m not very informed on the players in the North Central outside of St. Olaf so I’ll just stick to what I know and that is that Will Brandt, Luke Bleers, Gordon Larson, and Ben Fjetland-Souza are four of the best players in the region and they’re all playing their best ultimate right now. #BigHog